- Anne-Laure Maddy
- Current role: Marketing & Communications Manager
- Responsible for branding and partnerships for an EU funded project
- Identifying and creating revenue streams
- Managing events
- Strengths: Strong communicator, highly analytical, multi-linguist, diplomatic.
- Hobbies: cycling and travelling.
“Having started my career over 12 years ago in China, finding my feet and adapting to a working family life, I know the importance of having someone to talk to about starting out, changing course and dealing with the pressure of the workplace.”
- Cindy Jensen
- Current role: Executive Coach/Entrepreneur
- Founder of BOLDMOVES, boutique consulting firm offering services throughout Asia in the area of Talent Management with an emphasis on Leadership Training, Change Management and Executive coaching.
- Skills to share: Career growth in particular when taking over or expanding a leadership role, strategic thinking, effectively managing across a stakeholder network (managing up and across an organization), cross cultural impact in particular when dealing with multiple cultures, loving your work while living a balanced life style.
“I love being a mentor. I was fortunate to start my own career with a great Mentor as a role model. She has really influenced the direction of my career.”
- Dalida Turkovic
- Current role: Executive Coach/Business Owner
- Coaching leaders and executives at times of transitions, assists organizations in creating solutions for the development of the high performing teams
- Responsible for the development of the activities of the Beijing Mindfulness Centre
- Strengths: Good listener, creative, mindful
- Hobbies: Hiking, drawing
“Embrace big change by taking small steps, whilst keeping the body and mind in balance.”
- Enoch Li
- Current role: Play Consultant, Bearapy
- Consults on corporate culture and organizational behavior, focusing on leadership development, team dynamics, employee engagement, and wellbeing
- Blends the power of playfulness (creativity, innovation, stress management, and self-awareness) into her consulting and facilitation work, discerning the unconscious and emotional factors that affect decision-making and organization culture
- Avid speaker and writer in mental health, creativity and women leadership, published and quoted in different media
- Strengths: Access to her inner child, curious and silly, intuitive & observant but mostly impatient, somewhat cynical & sarcastic, aware that she does not know much
- Hobbies: Basketball, Chinese calligraphy, tai chi, jigsaw puzzles, cooking
“Be kind to yourself, the world can wait…”
- Jennifer H. Sachs
- Current role: Founder, The Learning Center and Administrative Principal, Hyde Academy
- Create innovative learning solutions for students preparing to study abroad.
- Responsible for analyzing trends in education and changes in policies within China’s education sector.
- Strengths: Strong communicator in English/Mandarin with in-depth knowledge of Chinese culture and business.
- Hobbies: Cooking, reading, and traveling
“I am thrilled to have an opportunity to share what I have learned with others through mentoring, and I look forward to discovering even more through this process!”
- Kelly Brantner
- Current role: Founder at Triticum Group
- Former Executive Director of Asian Operations for Rutgers Business School and she has over 20 years of work experience in the education/training sector. Her career started in Vancouver, BC, where she worked for MICA Unrestrictedational, one of Canada’s largest private consulting firms. Her work experience has focused around market expansion, operations and business development.
- Skills to share: How to build your network and tap into their expertise, the transition from a large corporation to an entrepreneur, working with multiple stakeholders, marketing and business development and making a career transition to a new industry
- Melissa Rodriguez
- Current role: Naturopathic Doctor
- Treat illness and prevent disease using natural therapies that are effective and safe.
- Can treat a wide range of conditions and people of all ages and stages of life, including pregnancy.
- Strengths: Knowledgeable, caring, empathetic, and a good listener.
- Hobbies: Wellness, fitness, photography and writing.
“I feel very honored to be able to encourage women in this relaxed and supportive environment. I only wish I had known about mentor walks when I first arrived in China.”
- Mirjam Thieme
- Current role: CEO & HR Business Consultant
- Manage and grow the company business
- Manage and develop the consulting team and branches
- HR business and system consulting
- Project manager
- Strengths: Skilled facilitator, extensive general and HR management experience, bi-lingual, 25 years experience of living and working in China
- Hobbies: Traveling, reading, running, music, art
“Go for GOLD!
Growth – Opportunity – Learn – Develop.”
- Zhang Lijia
- Current role: Writer, Social Commentator, Public Speaker
- Gathering information, developing stories, book writing, both fiction and non-fiction
- Commenting on social, cultural and political changes, writing commentary pieces for international media
- Lecturing at universities and giving talks at international seminars and conferences
- Strengths: Good story-telling, effective writing and communication, journalism and public speaking
- Hobbies: Reading, travelling, Swimming, yoga, cooking, hiking
“I have greatly benefited from more experienced friends who have gone out of their way to give me guidance and help. It’d be a great pleasure to offer something to others, especially those who share my passion in literature and writing.”
- Martina GERST
- Current role: Advisor Regulatory Affairs
- Working closely with European Small and Medium-sized companies and Gov’ Organizations to explain and advise them on standards, market access, and IP related topics for E-Commerce, Supply Chain Management, Organizational Management in technology sectors.
- Strengths: Highly analytical, open-minded, considered to be persistent.
- Hobbies: Badminton, swimming, 10k, and learning Chinese.
“Mentoring is a great way of mutually learn from each other and share professional and life experiences.”
- Bettina Elbæk Pedersen
- Current role: Innovation and Design Consultant
- Facilitate innovation processes and teach organisations how to incorporate innovation in daily business
- Design Management; selecting, briefing and coaching product designers for companies
- Strengths: Creativity, visionary thinking. Knowledge about product design and product development.
- Hobbies: Crafts, interior decoration, tennis
“Everyone can learn how to create great ideas, alone or in teams. Innovation needs to be demystified”
- Hedvig Berry Wibskov
- Current role: Confidence Coach
- Currently working towards coaching certification with ICA
- Specialty niche: Confidence coaching for women executives who wish to excel at public speaking among other talents.
- Strengths: Open to new people and new experiences. Able to teach this ability to others.
- Hobbies: Classical ballet, writing articles for my website and street chic photography
- Instagram: ‘Hedvig_Wibskov’
- Website: ‘hedvigwibskov.com’
“I love helping women to build their confidence. It is meaningful work which excites me and helps me to develop new skills.”
- Laurie O’Donnell
- Current role: Managing Director, Beijing – Cornerstone International Group Global Executive Coaching Director – Cornerstone International
- International Talent Management & Development Specialist Executive Coach , Facilitator, Assessor, Succession Management, Executive Recruiting
- Educated in Classics, International Negotiations, Psychology Trained in International Coaching, Assessment & Mentoring
- Hobbies: Reading, Writers and Writing, Weight Training, Cultural Heritage, Design & things of Beauty
“Mind, Body, Spirit”
- Shane Yan
- Current role: Trainer, Facilitator, Life Coach, Founder of Beijing Coaching
Circle, Founder (of company in Singapore)
- Responsible for the development and delivery of workshops
- Works with clients to overcome obstacles and achieve their goals
- Organizes fortnightly events for the purpose of encouraging the self-development and presentation skills of the community
- Works with the team in Singapore to manage, run and develop the business
- Strengths: Creates presentations with impact, Able to help you work and achieve your goals, Engaging, Creative and Resourceful
- Hobbies: Badminton, Jogging, ‘Inspirational’ cooking, Connecting people, Bringing people together
“I love developing people and helping them overcome their obstacles to unleash their potential.”